Stay at Home Gala Fundraising Events are a proven solution to help charities engage existing and new donors in dynamic events with higher margins than traditional events while remaining physically distant but socially connected.
Easily Raise $25,000-330,000 Today
We offer our resources and information to help you with your events for free, as well as comprehensive solutions for charities to rescue their existing event plans. These events take less time to organize than traditional events, with reduced expenses while creating a new type of experience. We’ll provide a new and innovative approach to take your virtual events to the next level.
Stay At Home Gala 2021
- The “Event in a Box”
- 3 Weekly Group Support Webinars
- Resource guides
- Community access
- Standard fundraising templates
- Prepped Emails and marketing materials
- Participation in North American Event + Promotion
All of Self-Serve +
- Project kickoff & onboarding
- Direct 1-1 support for organizers
- Speaker & performer coaching
- Custom fundraising templates
- Fully custom resource guide: marketing, PR, show flow, performer materials & assets
- Professionally built live stream/broadcast
- Templated Communications
Cost: Flat Fee per community
All of Self-Serve & Coach Approach +
- Professional event design & management
- Professionally built live stream/broadcast
- Speaker recruitment
- Sponsor sales
- Marketing and Ticket Sales
Cost: Contact Us
Regional, National & Global Events
You can host a Stay At Home Gala Fundraiser anytime, take our brand and run! We also organize Regional, National and Global events that communities can join into and add their own local content.
Join an Information Webinar
Information webinars are open to everyone interested in hosting their own Stay at Home Gala Fundraisers. Join us to learn about:
- How the Gala works
- Community involvement opportunities
- Our 5 step event template
- And to get answers to your questions
Want to host a Stay at Home Gala fundraiser in your local community?
Register and join our community list and we will help get your gala up and running. We’ll let you know if there are any regional or national galas scheduled to help spearhead your event.
Want to organize a regional or national Stay at Home Gala event?
Join an upcoming webinar with one of our virtual event fundraising specialists as we discuss topics such as promoting your event, finding talent, setting up the event technology, and more.
What a Stay at Home Gala Fundraising Event is NOT
- A Stay at Home Gala Fundraising Event isn’t an industry or marketing conference. It isn’t limited to one topic or field. It isn’t used to sell something.
- A Stay at Home Gala Fundraising Event is not organized by or for special-interest political, religious or commercial groups.
- A Stay at Home Gala Fundraising Event cannot be used to raise money outside of registered charities and not for profit organizations.
- A Stay at Home Gala Fundraising Event cannot partner with another conference or event.
- A Stay at Home Gala Fundraising Event can’t be co-branded with an institution except under specific license types – for a college or university, or for internal events (for corporations and organizations).
Get started organizing your own virtual event
Virtual is much easier than in-person events. But they still require some time.
Your basic responsibilities for one of these events would be to: Find Speakers, Market Tickets, Shop out sponsorship.
Before you organize a Stay At Home Gala event, you must obtain a license from Stay At Home Gala. We have made this as simple as possible for you, to let you focus on the important part, but this process is to make sure you are set up for success.
DOES THIS COST ME ANYTHING?
We offer several options for participation. Feel like you want to run this on your own? Have our branding and kickstart guide for free.
Participating in our National Event? $1500+3.7%
Wanting to work with us on a custom event? Each event is slightly different but we can find an option that works for your budget.
IS THERE ROOM TO BE CREATIVE?
Of course. We provide you the basics and guidelines, certain elements must be followed, but there is room to grow this and be creative.
HOW WILL I FIND SPEAKERS? HOW WILL I FIND SPONSORS?
Reaching out to people in your network and community is a huge part of the champion role. The good news is that we will provide templates of emails and help on what to say to potential speakers, and sponsors, and will provide a full sponsorship package to send as well.
HOW MUCH CAN I RAISE FOR MY COMMUNITY?
In just 5 days the Stay At Home Gala committee in Kelowna, BC raised just over $23,000!! The amount will depend on your action and committee but the vision is for every community to raise between $10k – $100k (depending on market size).
Rally for your Community
Stay at Home Galas around the world
Live events are being set up around the world for local tickets and donations to support your community during this time of crisis.